Saturday, 24 March 2012

Nothing much = looking for calmness

Assalamualaikum....


Down to the street, looking for sunshine and
I have nothing much to say..

The blues song, the assignment, this busy life
I love them

The nothing to say, the mumbling words that no one understand
I just love to say this...

I'm not composing a song
I don't have a guitar, even the basic, no! I don't have any of them.
I don't want it, the guitar either
This is the poem that is not exactly like a poem
Just expression of my feeling that is in uncertainty
=D
With a not very good english, I don't care!!!!



source
Sometimes I feel lost

My heart full with autumn

Sometimes full with Spring

Sometimes full with Winter

My heart is a summer

Blend all of them and I feel perfect with my own way

Not a full of my self but to say to my self

Go go....This life is so beautiful
Even, I know I was lying to my self about this life
But, not bad...I feel strong!!

source

I found more calm place
A place that already existed a long.... long..... long....a very long ago
The place that people giving all their soul, heart, their thought and themselves to be calm
This is a place where Allah s.w.t never forget to wake us up.
It was where I am belong, where you belong
It was here, in everywhere you put your heart
Yes, I feel calm
Thanks to Allah s.w.t
Sometime, I feel so ashamed to HIM
HE WAS ALREADY GAVE ME MORE THAN EVERYTHING I HAVE ASKED...
MORE THAN!!
but why sometimes I feel not enough??

-the end-
by me : learn to be thankful day by day



1st note : Nothing much more to say
2nd note : This is a random poem, a poem in my own way, don't be hurt who is really expert with poem!







9 comments:

  1. A very beautiful feeling,
    Described in a very beautiful way,
    Typed by beautiful fingers,
    From a very beautiful lady :D
    Thx to Allah for creating the beautiful world
    for us to stay <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. describing all of sudden, haha
      with a beautiful comentator... =)
      yeah, thanx to Allah s.w.t
      this life for sure is beautiful =D

      Delete
  2. niceee laaa!
    thru writing,can say so much what's hidden deep in the heart. :)

    i am now officially a purple!haha XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx..yeah that's true!! =D

      welcome to the club..haha =)))

      Delete
  3. such a beautyfull poem miss purple..hmm..walauapapun terjadi, walau apapun yang dirasai, kita kene kembali sebenarnya pada yang Satu..kerana Dialah tempat untuk kita meluahkan segala2nyaa..kerana Dialah tempat kt mengadu.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, betul tu encik boni..thanx =D

      Delete
  4. there are time when i feel the same way as u..
    but my feelings are more to indescribably. huhu

    anyway, Thank Him for everything. ^^

    nice luahan perasaan..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, hati manusia memang tak dapat di teka, perasaan yg wujud macam2

      Really thanks to HIM

      thanks =)

      Delete
  5. mixed feelings expressed thru beautiful poem

    ReplyDelete