Monday, 27 February 2012

Sleep tight and sweet dream..

Assalamualaikum....




Late at night...
I don't need a cup of coffee neither a cup of tea..
The ideas to came up with more good words never emerge tonight..I thought!
Blog walking just okay for me...
But here I mumbling again in my horrible English grammar and grammpar (just forget this grammpar)
Just love to scatter my words and thought randomly...
Don't be hurt...

If I don't find this site to blog out my thoughts and express my feeling...
I'll find a rough paper and will just scattering roughly on it...
Paper, pen, and words....
I just loved them...<3
Here...
My laptop, an empty plain post, ABC's and the readers  & comments...
The most I appreciates...

Tonight...
Taeyang, Daesung, TOP,G-DRAGON and Seunghri are singing to me...
Hahaha...
They are the BIGBANG...
It was old fashioned of me, I was only become their biggest fan after for ages they was already famous...
So what lah aku ni!!! (tetiba) /@_@\

The night in my village are so calm...
Sometimes, heard the sound of vehicle on the nearest road..
The sound of bugs also light up the calmness atmosphere...
What about your night at your place? Is it calm? or havoc?

The night is silence as if, it was keeping the world's secret..
The secret that is only known by HIM...

Good Night, guys
Sleep tight and Sweet Dream..
Please wake up tomorrow morning and be thankful to HIM..
as HE was never forget to give HIS air for us to breath...



a note in my hand said : Feeling homesick all of sudden. Thinking that my holiday will come to an end....Hayakk...



















6 comments:

  1. kita sama! :))

    sy jga ska mnulis using pen and d ats paper bila lptop xda..

    i use to make my draft on paper.. hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh...kita geng!!

      thanx to pen and paper...=D

      Delete
  2. Hehe,we always got a feeling when writing with our own hands :D,instead of pushing every letters on the keyboard.Grammar mistakes? My teacher always says "GO FOR IT" just write and write to improve :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, if there's mistake in writing just scratch, scratch and scratch using pen...seems that scratching is look like an art..hahaha but thanks to the modern technology!

      Yup, just scattered the words, if not we don't know our mistakes...;D

      Delete
  3. i love to write in notebook too!

    but oleh sebab idea kalau datang dia macam machine gun, so, kalau kat lappy laju sikit nak type and nak masukan semuanya dalam lembaran.hoho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, at last lagi senang dan cepat menulis guna lappy...paperless..haha =D

      Delete