Friday, 30 December 2011

Feel Bad

ASSALAMUALAIKUM....


Entry Serious # tak best pun


Aku hadir di sini kerana masa lalu...
Aku berada di sini kerana masa lalu yang kejam...
Aku berdiri di sini kerana masa lalu yang membenarkan


Aku akui ini dunia baru...
Dunia ini lebih bahagia dari masa lalu...
Dunia ini lebih adil




Dia sebahagian dari masa lalu aku...
Tapi kini lebih teruk dari aku...


I feel bad, very bad...


Because I hate him...
Yes, I hate him so much...
I'm sorry I can't handle this..
I just feel so sorry for you..
Still wondering how can you spend your life with him...
Still wondering, my friend...


I hate him, but I throw it on you..


I was hypocrite when I talk with you nicely...


I hate your smile because I know it just a temporary...


When he come back...he will kill your smile...


When i try to avoid you, just please don't find me...


Because I feel want to kill him when I see you...


I was bad...


Let me go...


Don't talk with me nicely...


Don't buzz my YM


Don't ask me why i was silent...


and please don't share any cent of your credit to me...


makes me feel very bad...more and more..


Why I be like this? Because I was very bad, very cold...


I always mad at you, lost my temper on you...Just hate me!


I'm not your fiancee...I'm a girl that can hurt you other than your fiancee...


Trust me!


I'm not good...


I just can pray for you girl that, one day you can realized that he is not good for you..


or


Maybe...he can change


But my heart feel that he will not change...


I'm sorry once again...


I know you are actually being tested by Allah s.w.t


This test doesnt burden you or you already feel this is hard?




But not...


Because your love toward him so ridiculous...


Allah is testing you...I hope your story will have happy ending...




But i really hope that one day...or maybe faster than one day...


You're realised that...




ALLAH LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW...









































No comments:

Post a Comment